A student should be a light to illuminate the world with education, making use of all the talents and opportunities.
To develop all round personality of every individual and make each one a good human being.
- To import a value-based education, moulding character, culture and infusing moral and ethical values.
- To make education easily affordable to the economically backward students.
- To make women independent and self sufficient to meet the challenges of life.
Goals & Objectives :
- To provide quality Higher Education for the upliftment of the downtrodden women residing in and around Nilgiris.
- To strive to be good human being who selflessly serve society.
- To shoulder social and moral responsibilities to face the challenges of life.
- To educate, elevate and emulate high ideals.
- To inculcate leadership qualities, instill confidence and develop personality.
- The long felt need for a college for women to meet the educational need of this town has been fulfilled by Emerald Heights College for Women since 1969.
- Every year students secure University ranks
- Students are trained in values through seminars, workshops, exhibition.
- The institution provides needs-based quality higher education to women, hailing from rural background.
- Students are motivated to participate in diverse sports activities, and have won prizes at the intercollegiate, state and national level competitions.
- It is in a pleasant and serene atmosphere.