Students Satisfaction Survey for the year 2019 TO 2020.
According to the satisfaction survey obtained
- The students were satisfied with the Teaching and Learning Methodology.
- The students requested to have a seminar hall to organize seminars and workshops.
- The students are able develop practical experience by organizing many department activities.
- The survey concludes that the students from science background are able to study Computer Science with the help of the bridge course conducted.
- Hostel students were not satisfied with the hostel facilities and suggested for new hostel.
- They are able to score good marks in their university exams with the help of the remedial course conducted for them.
- The students are motivated to participate in inter-college competitions.
- They are interested in involving themselves in green auditing and extension activity.
- Environment of the college is conducive for the overall personality development of the students.
- The staff facilitate and motivate the students to update themselves by providing Awareness programmes, career guidance programmes and to pursue higher studies.